|Last Revision Date: March 15, 2016
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, request customer support, send an email to yourself from MyRideTrac, which may be copied to us for backup purposes, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, location, detail and summary mileage, gas purchases and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use MyRideTrac
When you access or use MyRideTrac, we automatically collect information about you, including:
· Location Information: We collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use MyRideTrac. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
· Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access MyRideTrac, including the hardware model and unique device identifiers.
· Log Information: We log information about your use of MyRideTrac, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to MyRideTrac.
· Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve MyRideTrac and your experience. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in MyRideTrac or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through MyRideTrac. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties including, but not limited to, identity verification services and publicly available sources. If you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends’ lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Provide, maintain and improve MyRideTrac;
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with MyRideTrac;
· Provide and deliver services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
· Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
· Personalize and improve MyRideTrac and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
· Improve the performance of our mileage tracking algorithms
· Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
· Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected;
· Process and deliver contest entries and rewards; and
· Determine from location information when you are driving and where and when you are driving to and from.
CreativeStrategiesIT is based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using MyRideTrac or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
· With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
· In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
· If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of CreativeStrategiesIT or others;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of CreativeStrategiesIT’ assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
· With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through MyRideTrac that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
· We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
CreativeStrategiesIT takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account by emailing us at support@MyRideTrac.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at support@MyRideTrac.com but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
When you first launch MyRideTrac, you will be asked to consent to MyRideTrac’s collection of location information. We require this location information in order for MyRideTrac to function as designed.
If you consent to our collection of location information, you may subsequently stop the collection of this location information at any time by stopping the application, or by changing the location preferences on your mobile device. However, if you stop the collection of this location information, MyRideTrac can no longer provide information about your drives.
If you consent to our collection of location information and you do not subsequently stop the collection of this location information, MyRideTrac will continue to collect this location information.
If you consent to our collection of location information, subsequently stop the collection of this location information and later consent to the collection of this location information, MyRideTrac will resume the collection of location information.
You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove MyRideTrac from your device.
All transit and drive data associated with a particular driver can be deleted from all active databases upon request. Once this data has been deleted, it cannot be recovered. However, we may not remove information from our backup systems.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of MyRideTrac.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from CreativeStrategiesIT by following the instructions in those communications or by changing your notification settings in the application’s settings menu. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at support@MyRideTrac.com. However, please note that under the law, services such as MyRideTrac that permit California residents to opt into or opt out of this type of sharing are not required to provide such information upon receiving a request, but rather may respond by notifying the user of his or her right to prevent the disclosure. To opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email us at support@MyRideTrac.com.